SQL Developer Baltics
Intrum Group is the world's leading provider of Credit Management Services with more than 100 years’ experience in this field. We are working to make sure that our clients get paid. To help people get out of debt. To make society and the economy grow. To improve our industry. But we need support. To lead the way we need extraordinary people who want to make the difference.
At Intrum you can make things happen. You work with an ambitious market leader striving for more. The best people, the most interesting clients, the latest market innovations, the highest ethical standards and an international setting. That’s why you will develop. You will grow. As a professional and as a person. It’s part of the job and a part of our culture.
We are currently looking for SQL Developer Baltics located in Vilnius.
Key tasks/ responsibilities
- Maintaining active relationships with key stakeholders to determine business requirements;
- Coordinating with product owners, DBAs, developers and key stakeholders to report progress, enhancements and defects;
- Understanding and documenting relationship between multiple databases and applications;
- Writing, documenting, modifying, improving and troubleshooting: SQL statements, Stored Procedures, Functions, SSIS Packages, Database schemas, SQL Agent Jobs;
- Designing, creating and maintaining Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes;
- Deploying database changes through the development cycle as well as refreshing data in environments;
- Work in a pan-Baltic organization and actively cooperate with other team members in order to ensure solution availability for business.
We expect that you have
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field;
- 3+ years of experience in SQL development;
- Fluent knowledge of English languages (both spoken and written);
- Being open-minded and able to work in a fast-moving environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Organized, confident and cheerful team player.
- Enjoy open and dynamic corporate culture in international organization with a long history in Financial sector;
- Collaborate with experienced experts and take an opportunities for professional growth;
- Working with teams spread across Baltic countries;
- Receive attractive reward package;
- Get private medical care and personal accident insurance;
- Enjoy compensated sport activities.
Monthly salary (gross): From 2975.00 to 3636.00 €
If you are open to new career step, apply and send your CV with subject “SQL Developer Baltics” to email@example.com. We will contact candidates who qualify for the 2nd round.